Elyzium has developed an enviable reputation for delivering Tivoli Workload Scheduler solutions having architected, implemented and supported some of Europe's largest installations throughout the last 14 years.
Our consultants are not only specialists in TWS, they have considerable experience in operations management and batch scheduling – enabling them to understand your business drivers and to translate them into an effective solution for your organisation.
Once implemented, continued monitoring and maintenance of your scheduling processes and systems is essential to ensure that your operations are running as efficiently as possible.
Our Workload Automation managed service is individually tailored to meet your needs.
A typical, though not exhaustive list, of review considerations are:
- Technical Review, including review of all objects, architecture and security policy.
- Review of documentation and processes surrounding the use of the software.
- Toolset usage, to ensure that the organisation is getting the most out of the software.
- Migration from UAT to Production processes is optimal.
- Recommendations for any configuration changes.
- Planning for the future.
- Training and support recommendations.
Once we have completed the review, our report will provide a clear indication of the state of your installation, highlighting areas that are performing well, as well as those that are in need of some attention.
We will provide detailed recommendations on how to improve the problem areas and what improvements can be made to provide a greater return on the investment that has been made. And finally, once your environment is optimised, we’ll keep it that way with our fully managed XpertCare Support.